Tuesday 4 March 2008

My house

I did not really get around to describing my host family. This is the front of the house, it is a pupeleria which is a small shop that sells the basic basics.








From the shop there is a small corridor that leads to the kitchen. Cory and Oto, my host mother and father in the kitchen. Kevin is sitting on the steps from the corridor into the kitchen, he stays with us during the week as he has a job in Copan and returns to his family at the weekend.


They have been very nice to me and the food is great which is very important.

_____________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I am glad you finally got around to Otto and Cory. How are they doing? Say hi (from Merida, Mexico) for me. So did you found out more about who lives where :)